beta
cables is under heavy development.
There might be one or another bug, please let us know about it!

ProbabilityTrigger Op

Ops.Trigger.ProbabilityTrigger


ProbabilityTrigger
Namespace: Ops.Trigger

Op author: simod

trigger by chance


summary (oneliner)

This op triggers based on a given probability.

An example:

If you set the probability to 0.8, there is an 80% chance that the left output will be triggered and a 20% chance that it won't (and instead, the right output will be triggered).

If you set the probability to 0, only the right output will be triggered.
If you set the probability to 1, only the left output will be triggered.



doc

issues

example patch id

youtube id

caniuse query

collections

related ops

Inputs

Trigger In (Trigger)

trigger input


Probability (Number)

probability of trigger being passed to first trigger output (0 = trigger only passed to inverse output, 1 = trigger always


Outputs

Trigger Output (Trigger)

triggers when probability criteria is met


Inverse Trigger Output (Trigger)

triggers when probability criteria is not met


Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the documentation?

Edit Documentationcancel save

ProbabilityTrigger example

Example patch for ProbabilityTrigger

Open Example In Editor


Patches using ProbabilityTrigger

Changelog


created op
2021-02-15 - simod

Ops.User.simod.ProbabilityTrigger renamed to Ops.Trigger.ProbabilityTrigger
2021-02-15 - simod